Senior Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Kelly Services
Views:1788 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Key Account Manager - HORECA/QSR Segment - Food (7-15 yrs)
Hiring for Key Account Manager with one of client in the Food industry.
Job location: Dubai
Experience: Experience in FMCG/Food Sector
Catering to Oman & UAE focus markets
Qualification: HM Grad/PGDM/MBA
Indian National is a must
Experience in Middle East market is a must.
Position reports to the Business Head
We are looking for an experience in managing Key accounts from HORECA / QSR segment.
Key Responsibilities :
a) Financial Responsibility :
- Responsible for accomplishment of sales and revenue targets in the Geography
- Maintain strong pipeline to ensure future wins and keep the sales momentum going
- Ensure payments are collected from all customers directly managed by the sales team within contracted time frames
- Provide market insights and inputs to the BU Head /Category head for the AOP (Annual Operating Plan) and the budgets for the category
- Prepare overall sales strategy /plans for the geography along with the BU and category head to meet revenue targets
- Conduct market segment analysis, identify thrust areas /customers basis easy wins with less effort and larger volume size of the market, and Create a yearly business plan that focuses on key customers/segment
b) Customer Responsibility (Internal and External) :
- Proactively engage with both current and potential customers through regular face to face contacts and expand the footprint and relationships with multiple stakeholders in each customer organization
- Ensure that the customer commitments are serviced to their satisfaction ( Both in terms of Quality, quantity and timeliness)
- Resolve issues proactively and promptly through the TSOs/chefs or directly
- Provide market intelligence data on trends, competitors and other activities to the category head, business and NPRD teams.
- Drive the distributor appointment, management and performance improvement process in the geography
- Provide inputs to Business and category team on brand/product insights and positioning
- Drive the replication of the sales and account management process in the region
c) People Responsibility :
- Ensure retention of key /identified talent in the team
- Identify skill gaps establishing professional development requirements for the sales team/direct reports, and ensuring they undergo the relevant training.
d) Process Improvement :
- Focus on improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the sales personnel (team members) and the selling process
- Improve the processes for customer management including identification, acquisition, engagement, mining and retention.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.