Senior Consultant Recruitment at Randstad
Views:4187 Applications:684 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:407
Key Account Manager - FMCG/Consumer Durable (3-6 yrs)
Job Objectives :
Works closely with assigned key accounts, develops and implements sales objectives targeted for these key customers. Responsible for maintaining relationships with key accounts and achieve profitable result.
Scope of Responsibilities :
1. Identify business opportunities in the key accounts national wide and manage these projects; Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in each account to ensure smooth execution of all activities across all outlets
2. Setup in store activation plan and align with a customer for implementation; Meet with key stakeholders in line with the strategy
3. Develop and execute the business plan to translate the identified opportunities into business results among these accounts
4. Be responsible for sales targets and customer profit & loss of these accounts.
5. Track and monitor account performance. Prepare regular reports of progress and forecast to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics. Develop and implement strategies for effective merchandising and shelf management
6. Continuously monitor the activities of competitors with the covered accounts and channels
7. Well versed in the sales planning and forecasting by SKU, Brand, Customer, etc
8. Plan scheme budgeting customer wise and monitor the spend periodically
9. Maintaining commercial term and ensuring timely account reconciliation and delivering on receivable objectives
10. Synergy with cross functional team to discuss plans well in advance and build strategies on the integration of marketing calendar
11. New Business Development in different channels, approaching retailers to increase Brand footprints
1. Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3 years Key account management related experience in consumer goods / FMCG is desirable.
2. Relevant experience will include having helped developed and implemented a strategy enabling significant growth through the Modern Trade channel, inclusive of negotiations and increased profitable revenues
3. Formal training in presentation, problem-solving, selling and negotiating skills is preferred
4. Vision and ability to understand customer viewpoints, needs and translate them in practical solutions.
5. Must possess excellence in operating Excel, PowerPoint and operational understanding.
6. Proficiency in communication in English
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.