Assistant Manager - Recruitment at ACS
Views:5126 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Key Account Manager - FMCG (8-15 yrs)
We have an opening for Key Account Manager (PAN) for Mumbai Location
Designation : Key Account Manager (Pan India )
No of Position : 1
Reporting to : Modern Trade Head
Location : Based at Mumbai
Area to Be Covered: - Will be the responsible for PAN INDIA
Education- Graduate + MBA / PGDM
Work Experience : 4+ years of Experience in Key Accounts Management for FMCG and Modern Trade
Industry Preference : FMCG (Food/Non-Food)
Job Responsibility :
- Managing Modern Trade Key accounts business for National Retail Chains. (Reliance Retail, ABRL, Reliance Market, D Mart, Tesco- Star Bazaar, Vishal Mega Mart, Hypercity, Future Value Retail, Walmart Retail).
- Joint Business Plan with Key National Accounts to set the Account wise objective for the current financial year and develop the tools to achieve the same.
- Planning internal marketing calendars of Promotions, Activations and New Product introduction and aligning the same with chains and ensuring implementation through Sales Operation Team.
- Activation budgeting for all national accounts and ensuring adherence and optimum utilization of budgets in all National accounts.
- Ensuring Complete Master Hygiene and designing GTM for National chains to achieve more than 90% fill rate across chains through coordination of Key Accounts Executives,
Supply chain team and Sales Operation Team.
- Review of performance with National chains on Quarterly basis to analyze current performance basis plan and incorporate changes if required in yearly plans.
- TOT development, discussion and closure with all National Accounts on yearly basis in coordination with the National Accounts Head.
- Delegation of responsibility to Key Accounts Executives and motivating them to achieve the objectives set for their accounts.
- Internal Alignment with the Brand Managers to ensure our brand objective always gets achieved in Modern trade accounts.
Key Skills :
- Strong communication & negotiation skills and with an approach of leading.
- Should be working as a Key Account Manager
- Smart Knowledge of particular area with good brand only
- Should be open for travelling and should have good networking presentation and team management skills.
Kuldeep Singh Shekhawat
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.