Manager - HR at Acme Services
Views:542 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Key Account Manager - FMCG (5-15 yrs)
- Account Management & Maintenance: The Key Account Manager is tasked primarily with managing and maintaining the key client accounts. In this role, the Key Account Manager maintains knowledge and awareness of competing products/services, discount and pricing structures, and overall strengths and weaknesses in order to determine how best to service and motivate key accounts to stay with the business.
- The Key Account Manager is also responsible for the generation of business in the assigned accounts as well as the attainment of new accounts for the business
- The Key Account Manager also plays a major strategic role by implementing sales strategies that lead to high consumer satisfaction, hence, building awareness and credibility with the key clients as well as senior account management.
- Prepares detailed proposals/quotes depending on each consumer's requirements
- Reviews target achievement and creates reports for senior account management, which facilitate the creation of informed account management decision-making and strategy formulation liaises with senior key account management in the creation and determination of departmental strategies, financial requirements, and account management standards.
- Build strong business relationships with all relevant departments at customers including buying teams, supply chain, finance and senior management wherever possible.
- Facilitates the hygiene of commercial processes - reconciliation, debit note accounting and any other process that would enable the timely payment from customers.
- Ensure high level of engagement with customers vide Monthly reviews,
- Facilitating Top to Top Engagement etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.