Human Resources Consultant at Helix - HR
Views:656 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Key Account Manager - Education (10-15 yrs)
Key Account Manager
Job Description :
- Responsible for ensuring that relationship with the entire set of named customers / prospects is measured, managed and developed positively over time.
- Responsible to identify new prospects, and grow them into new customers in the geographic zone.
- Exceed monthly order book targets (Achieve Top Line)
- Identify engagement opportunities across the client business
- Create customized solutions through an effectively articulated value proposition statement enabling customers business improvement.
- Develop customized solution as per the problem statement defined by the client
- Conduct multiple Negoiations with the spocs at client and ensure proper contracting Working close with delivery team for a seamless execution Customer Relationship Management Network in the account
- Candidate should have worked in Education/EdTech sales