Consultant at Birchtree Consulting
Views:522 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Key Account Manager - eCommerce (8-20 yrs)
- To own the Business - Topline, Margin, Revenue for the Category across Marketplaces
- To prepare a joint annual business plan, and align on the business opportunity with Partner portals.
- Consistently achieve projected sales numbers.
- Ensure discounts are in line with the business plan
- Ensure timely payment from Partner portals
- Work closely with the accounts team to resolve any issues raised.
- Returns management
- ensure products are returns on time,
- claims management - Ensure End to end management of claims by working closely with the claims team
Category Management :
- To be responsible for a single category e.g. Men's, Women's or Accessories across all Market places
- To Identify slow movers, fast movers, inventory requirement for sales, devise action plans, manage execution to improve throughput
- Monitoring the competitive landscape to figure out the SWOT and take appropriate action w.r.t. product, pricing, visibility, etc
- Work closely with the Buying teams to articulate requirements w.r.t. assortment gaps, fast movers, slow movers, exclusive lines and offers
Internal Stakeholder management :
- To Conduct regular meetings to review output & key drivers with stakeholders to Manage and nurture the relationships with all partner portals - e.g. Myntra, Amazon, Flipkart, Nykaa
- Ideate, participate and execute weekly and monthly marketing events with each partner portals basis their calendar.
- To Plan, monitor & optimise performance marketing campaigns on marketplaces
- Achieve objectives of maximising visibility, awareness & sales in the desired budged.
- Review advertising performance and take corrective action at periodic intervals.
- Ensure products are listed and visible on partner portals.
Content Management :
- Manage content on all partner portals including A+ content on amazon.
- Ensure correctness of content across all products
- Periodic updating of content across all partner portals
- Create and maintain brand stores on partner portals.
- A successful candidate for this position should have 4-6 years' relevant experience in Key account / Category management in e-commerce marketplace model & fashion industry.
- The candidate should be able to understand basic product attributes, analyse competitor selection, adopt high impact features on marketplaces
- Management graduate from a reputed institution
- Analytical ability with attention to key details and strong bias for action
- Good stakeholder management, business planning, presentation & communication skills
- Expert knowledge in using Excel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.