Lead Consultant at People Resources
Views:3135 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Key Account Manager - BFSI (5-13 yrs)
Job Description :
- Maintain deep knowledge of the designated accounts and the clients- workflow and challenges.
- Act as point of contact for the client and orchestrates the entire relationship within designated accounts.
- Strategically develops, executes and maintains a growth-centric account plan and own overall strategy for revenue growth and retention.
- Accountable for end-to-end service delivery and performance.
- Establishes strong, long-term customer relationships and identifies new business opportunities and maintains relationships with key decision makers.
- Applies knowledge of business and its constituent workflows to conceive and position value-added solutions to promote sales and revenue growth.
- Keeps management in touch with accounts in a timely fashion, gathers intelligence on competitor activity, and gives feedback to other internal stakeholders.
- Tracks customer activity in internal systems in order to execute on account strategy, -identify additional opportunities and promote accurate forecasting.
- Maintains up to date product knowledge on all products and solutions.
- Regular value-add meetings with key users.
- Provide high level specialized training on product and functionality.
- Increase product stickiness by demonstrating relevant new content and functionality that enable end users to be successful.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.