Lead Consultant at People Resources
Views:2746 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Key Account Manager - BFSI (5-13 yrs)
Job Description :
- Maintain deep knowledge of the designated accounts and the clients- workflow and challenges.
- Act as point of contact for the client and orchestrates the entire relationship within designated accounts.
- Strategically develops, executes and maintains a growth-centric account plan and own overall strategy for revenue growth and retention.
- Accountable for end-to-end service delivery and performance.
- Establishes strong, long-term customer relationships and identifies new business opportunities and maintains relationships with key decision makers.
- Applies knowledge of business and its constituent workflows to conceive and position value-added solutions to promote sales and revenue growth.
- Keeps management in touch with accounts in a timely fashion, gathers intelligence on competitor activity, and gives feedback to other internal stakeholders.
- Tracks customer activity in internal systems in order to execute on account strategy, -identify additional opportunities and promote accurate forecasting.
- Maintains up to date product knowledge on all products and solutions.
- Regular value-add meetings with key users.
- Provide high level specialized training on product and functionality.
- Increase product stickiness by demonstrating relevant new content and functionality that enable end users to be successful.