Consultant at Future Leap
Views:515 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Key Account Manager - B2B SaaS (8-13 yrs)
We are looking for Sales professionals who have the drive and passion to building profitable enterprises from the ground up.
- Deliver 100% customer retention by ensuring successful adoption and integration of the LSQ platform across your customers
- Build, own and maintain a healthy pipeline of opportunities from your accounts - short term and long term
- Deep understanding of the customer's business and their top objectives at various organisational levels
- Building a high degree of mindshare for our solutions and company within the key stakeholders in your account list
- Ability to understand business and technology challenges and align them with possible solutions from our portfolio
- Act as a link between the sales, services, support, and other internal teams, ensuring that customer requirements are prioritised and resolved in a timely manner
- Build and maintain an account map, plan for each customer, and develop close relationships with key stakeholders in your accounts
- 8+ years of total work experience with good experience in B2B software sales and account management.
- Strong foundation in software sales/BD/success, with SaaS experience being a definite advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a professional work ethic
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong bias to action
- High ability in data-driven problem-solving, negotiation and develop close relationships with key stakeholders in your accounts.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.