Chief Information Officer at Kent RO Systems Ltd.
Views:2965 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
KENT - Technical Architect (12-15 yrs)
We are looking for Technical Architect responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at IOT devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Web/app/backend. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Work Exp : 12+ years
Qualification: BTech/MTech from a premier institute (CSE/EE or Equivalent)
Server side language : Java/J2EE, Spring/Spring Boot Frameworks
Scripting Language: Java/NodeJs
DBs/ORM: Hibernate/iBatis, SQL (MySQL), NoSQL (Redis), Realm Object Server/Mongo DB
Cloud: AWS Services (EC2, SNS, SQS, S3, Cloudfront)
Mobile: Android/ iOS
Essential: Data Structure and Algo, Core Java, Design Patterns, Troubleshooting and Analytical skills
- Design and build advanced applications for Web/Mobile/Backend
- Architecting and scaling engineering platform to reduce technical debts and improve performance and agility.
- Working experience with Web services SOAP, Rest, XSD/XML
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Improving application performance, optimization for loading times
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Good understanding in handling of Transactions in J2EE applications
- Well versed with Code Review Techniques
- Applying Coding Standards within the project
- Helping out junior team members
What we are looking for -
- Proficient in Problem Solving, Data Structures and Algorithms
- Familiarity with design concepts and constraints on different platforms
- Passion & Deep understanding of GoF design patterns
- Passionate about managing and developing team of engineers
- Must have experienced scale in building web applications and SOA (micro services) based large scale setups
- Experience with modern web UI frameworks (e.g. React, Angular)
- Experience with web paradigms such as REST, Responsive Web Design, Test-driven Development (TDD), Dependency Injection etc.
- Experience with architecting systems for AWS is a plus
- Inquisitive and curious about product design and functionality
About KENT CamEye
KENT CamEye is a first-of-its-kind car security device for vehicles and its passengers that uses dual cameras to record everything happening inside and outside the car, and also allows live video streaming of either camera, from anywhere in the world. Visit https://www.cameye.com for more details
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.