HR at Kemin Industries SouthAsia Private Limited
Views:870 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Kemin Industries - Territory Manager - Key Accounts (8-10 yrs)
Company: Kemin Food Technologies
Reports to: Regional Director - South Asia
Department: Sales - KFT
Position Reporting to this Occupant: Nil
POSITION OBJECTIVE :
- Territory Manager Key Accounts is responsible for building strong relationships with strategic customers, maximizing the business opportunities.
- This position will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services meeting the customer needs.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT :
- Based out of corporate office in Mumbai / Bangalore.
- Requires significant travel (approximately 15 to 20 days) for customer visits and sales review meetings.
- Interacts with internal and external customers - relevant academic and industry
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Responsibilities include meeting sales, gross margin, projects & account receivables targets. May be expanded to Bangladesh in future.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of strategic customer/ prospect needs and requirements.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives. Develop trust & relationships with them to ensure they do not turn to competition.
- Play an integral part in driving new projects and generating sales that will help achieve growth plans for the accounts allotted.
- Acquire relevant knowledge about food industry / segment, product, ingredients, processes and applications required to deliver value proposition to the customers.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and Company.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers in our scope and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Update call reports and project details in Nexa (CRM), regularly
- Provide on time sales forecast to the support team.
- Organizing and conducting KemTALK sessions (tech sessions) and innovation day in collaboration with internal customer for the strategic accounts.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Achieve sales, GM, account receivables and productivity ratio targets (100%).
- Generate adequate sales projects and meet new business development targets in line with strategic plan
- Retain and grow with existing customers
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS :
Internal Customer :
- Supply Chain
- Customer Laboratory Services (CLS)
- Marketing team
- Customer Services
- Technical Service Managers
External Customer :
- Strategic customers, academic and industrial experts
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION, YEARS OF EXPERIENCE& SKILLS REQUIRED :
Educational Qualification & Years of Experience :
- Graduation or Post Graduation in Food Technology / Diary Technology / Chemical Engineering / Food processing / Food Science / Bio-Chemistry / Food Micro-Biology with specialization in foods. Additional management degree or diploma will be an advantage.
- 8+ years of experience in Food industry / food ingredient / additive company in expertise in business development / sales / key account management/ technical services etc.
- Having worked with key accounts in India
- Communication skills
- Strategic thinking & Planning
- Effective negotiation skills
- Change Management
- Leadership skills
- Project Management
- Relationship building
- Networking skills
- Analytical skill