Talent Magnet at KEKA HR
Views:1176 Applications:285 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:264
Keka - Senior Management Role - Customer Success (8-11 yrs)
We Came. We Saw. We Disrupted.
Keka - has been a silent revolution in the making since our launch four years ago. Our steadfast focus on building an employee-centric- HR platform- was well received by more than 5400 businesses across India and the world. Today we are India's #1 platform in the segment with the greatest number of new- customers adopting the platform. All with zero advertising spend and pure- customer- love.
- Prior experience of min 8 years in B2B SaaS Customer Success roles
- A minimum of 4 years of team management experience
- Demonstrated progressive experience leading customer success managers, account management, or sales teams. Professional services experience is a plus.
- The person with a keen interest in technology in general and HR technology.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving product adoption, account management, and driving growth through positive customer experience.
- Define and drive customer outcomes.
- Drive new business growth through greater customer advocacy and reference ability.
- Implement programs to improve customer engagement and value realization from Keka.
- Listening comprehension - Ability to listen to the client, decipher said and unsaid needs/wants, and draw smart conclusions from conversations.
- Effective communication - Ability to clearly state facts and share accurate information on time. Provide clear and concise answers to client queries, doubts, and questions.
- Project Management - Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously while maintaining clear track of things to ensure stuff gets done every hour every day.
- Curiosity - Be curious about Keka products, and client business processes to ensure we understand things deeply to offer effective solutions and build long-term relationships.
- Product Knowledge and Business Acumen - Understands most modules and their functionalities. Connects product features to client needs.
- Conflict Management- Ability to understand the nature of conflict and devise an efficient way to address the root cause by dealing with people, processes, and tools.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.