Manager - Talent Acquisition at KCT Group
Views:363 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
KCT Group - Manager - Talent Acquisition (6-10 yrs)
1. Working closely with the Head - Talent Acquisition to get an overall understanding of the existing business dynamics and hiring needs and translating that to ensure there is a ready pipeline of candidates through internal sourcing and external support (consultants) and also through On - Campus / Off- Campus selection
2. Continuous interaction with the HODs / Leaders to understand the criteria of skills required for the function.
3. Pro-actively identify any attrition and in parallel work towards talent pipeline
4. Managing end to end recruitment for junior to mid-level positions as specified by the Head - Talent Acquisition.
5. Feedback on the overall recruitment process and work towards continuous improvements.
6. Applying effective and innovative recruitment through available resources like search engines, recruitment portals, social networking sites for identifying the right candidates.
7. Maintaining and updating candidate database regularly.
8. Ensuring adherence to Talent Acquisition SOP.
9. Engages in market study to understand key players operating in segments and proactively mapping talent there from.
10. Dealing with recruitment consultants
Qualification: Graduate + MBA / PGDBM