HR Recruiter at Kaya Limited
Views:2006 Applications:300 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Kaya - Brand Marketing Role - eCommerce Operations (4-8 yrs)
To play a key role in strengthening the brand's online presence and be a major player in the e-commerce space. Managing end to end operations for various e-commerce partners and Kaya's own website. The incumbent will be responsible for managing relationships with various teams of e-commerce portals & the market place sellers to ensure flawless and timely execution of various operational activities.
Key Deliverable's :
Brand Website Management:
- Monitoring Service Standards & Resolving issues by coordinating with service quality team.
- Catalogue Management on e-commerce platforms & brand website.
- Managing all brand and product related content on Kaya website and partner e-commerce sites
- Liaison with internal teams for creating content pertaining to Kaya products.
Supply Chain Management:
- Complete control on e-commerce Supply Chain.
- Planning & managing the logistics / reverse logistics by working closely with the supply chain management team.
- The role requires the candidate to coordinate with the leading e-commerce portals (Amazon, Flipkart, etc.) on a day to day basis for delivery planning, reconciliations, catalogue management and related services.
- Analyse the e-commerce trend and prepare a plan for maximum market penetration.
- Co-ordinate with internal stake holders such as Supply Chain, Finance, Service Quality Teams.
- Payment reconciliation with various e-commerce partners.
Job Specifications :
- MBA in Marketing with minimum 4 years- experience, preferably in brand marketing
- Should be well familiar with online / retail operations procedures and compliance's
- Proficiency in MS-Excel.