HR at Kautilya Finance
Views:196 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Kautilya Finance - Real Estate Investment Role - CA/CFA/IIM/IIT/NIT/NSIT/DCE (1-4 yrs)
Kautilya Finance - Real Estate Investment Role Tier I B School / CA / Engineering + CFA
Role : Real Estate Investments
Experience : 1-4 years of experience in Investments / Investment Banking / Credit Experience
Education background : CA / MBA / Engineer + CFA from Tier I B school/ IIT/NIT/NSIT/ DCE
About the Fund :
Kautilya Finance (Real Estate Fund) is mandated to invest in Residential Real Estate projects in Delhi and Mumbai. The fund is backed by international institutional investors with more than $3bn invested across Europe.
Kautilya has offices in Delhi and Mumbai and has a team of professionals consisting of Chartered Accountants, MBAs, Lawyers and Engineers. Kautilya's approach involves in-depth due diligence, detailed documentation and project monitoring. Kautilya places extra-ordinary emphasis on quantitative analysis, modelling, logical reasoning and rigour.
Kautilya is in active investment phase with a sizeable pipeline of transactions
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Financial Modelling and Analysis. Advanced Excel experience is MUST
- Preparation of deal collateral including Investment Memos, Presentations etc.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Interaction with Promoter / CFOs, capital markets teams and consultants
- Primary and secondary research
- After an initial round of discussion, candidates will sit for a test that will include a case study. Suitable results would lead to further rounds of interview.
Please state your current CTC in your application
CTC is not a constraint for a suitable candidate