Vice President at Kautilya Finance Investment Advisors
Views:7247 Applications:1961 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:672
Kautilya Finance - Investment Analyst - IIT/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-7 yrs)
About Kautilya :
- Kautilya Finance Investment Advisors (Kautilya) is managing an Alternative Investment Fund of over Rs 1,500 crores focused on structured investments in group housing projects. Kautilya's Fund is associated with prestigious international institutional investors. Since 2015, Kautilya has advised on over Rs 1,000 crores of select investments. Kautilya is active in Delhi and Mumbai and has over 30 professionals consisting of Engineers, Architects, Chartered Accountants, Lawyers and MBA's.
- The real estate funding crisis has added to the fundamental - trust deficit- between the developer and home buyer further exacerbated by the challenges posed by COVID 19. The consequent uncertainty and rapidly evolving landscape allow for select investment opportunities. Kautilya is currently working on multiple investment transactions aggregating over Rs 1,200 crores.
- Kautilya places extra-ordinary emphasis on quantitative analysis and post-investment activity.
- The candidate should be quantitatively focused with a degree from IIT/IIM or similar quality Institution
- One to Three Years of experience in Financial Modelling and Analysis, preferably Private Equity or Investment Banking experience
- High degree of business & financial modelling skills and ability to prepare high-quality investment memorandums and presentations
- Proficiency in Investment Research
- Excellent communication skills
- Financial Modelling and Analysis
- Preparation of deal documentation including Investment Memos, Presentations etc.
- Interaction with developers /investment banks etc. for information sourcing
- Primary and secondary research of Real Estate Market
Location : New Delhi, Mumbai
Please apply only if you are currently a resident of Mumbai, Delhi or are willing to relocate to Mumbai or Delhi