HR Manager at Karza Technologies
Views:83 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Karza Technologies - Senior Project Manager - SaaS (4-8 yrs)
- Manage complex internal product deliveries and external project implementations of Karza's SaaS based products.
- Be a single point of contact for critical clients for requirements, solutioning and project implementations.
- Be a single point of contact for the business development team, product team and tech team for project progress.
- Develop complete and well thought out execution plans that incorporate sound contingency planning and risk assessments.
- Track multiple project tasks to proactively anticipate problems, while always maintaining a solution orientation and a well-balanced perspective around risks and escalations.
- Work on mining the clients for alternate revenue streams for the given client base
- Manage the costs and hiring requirements for respective projects
- Communicate effectively, using tools and processes to ensure transparency and collaboration across global teams
- Maintain an up-to-date project plan that can be referenced at any time.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels
- Apply best practices to the software development life cycle for projects based on experiences with a number of
agile and blended approaches, as well effectively coordinating the implementations across teams using very different approaches
- Be part of the continuous process improvement and process execution for the organization
- Provide technical expertise to customers and help address technical questions relating to the Karza Platform
- Communicate technical processes and implementation details to internal and external teams, both in formal documentation and verbally.
- Provide advice and guidance as the Karza's platform subject matter expert (SME) to customers directly and support sales managers in client facing scenarios.
- Engage with customer support as a customer advocate to ensure speedy resolution of customer issues
- Maintain in depth functional and technical knowledge of Karza products
- To provide technical support and demo/ training on Karza platforms to Karza clients and other internal teams.
- Attend client kick off sessions, stand up sessions
What you need to work with us:
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to forecast issues and have the courage to escalate to the appropriate level till an adequate resolution is achieved
- Required management competences including analytical problem solving, customer focused innovation, passion for quality, project management, strategic insight, and technical excellence