HR Manager at Karza Technologies
Views:3219 Applications:954 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:472
Karza Technologies - Product Manager (2-4 yrs)
At one of LinkedIn's top 25 startups to work for (in 2019) - Karza Technologies, we are building the most comprehensive due diligence platform in India. With the sole purpose to empower lending institutions make well-informed decisions, in turn helping them avoid frauds and bad loans. If building services around trillions of data points consisting of individuals, entities and associations alike across 750+ publicly available government sources appeals to you, do read further!
We are a 4 year old, young and enthusiastic, team of Professionals - Chartered Accountants, Computer Engineers and Data Scientists - from varied expertise in the fields of Fraud Investigation, Risk Management, Consulting and Analytics. We identify 1mn+ frauds every months for our 100+ clients who do about 13mn+ transactions every month on theplatform.
Some of our notable achievements are as below:
- Won the Amazon AI Award, 2019 in the Fintech category
- Recognized as Top 25 startups to work with - 2019 by LinkedIn
- Only startup in Yes Bank Global Fintech Accelerator (Autumn Cohort) 2018 to sign a contract at the end of the program
- One of the 8 startups shortlisted from over 200, in Citi India FinTech Challenge 2018
- Awarded second runner-up in the first batch of Viacom18's Startup Engagement
About the opportunity
Karza is looking for Product Managers (APM/PM) to join its Product team focused on building digital verification and automation tools across the lending spectrum. The role requires ongoing business analysis to identify improvements along with additions to our suite of class-leading APIs. At the same time, it will involve working with cross functional teams to build and define the product roadmap in line with growing revenues for the business. This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong desire to get into product management.
The primary responsibilities are as below:
- Identify, prioritize, and deliver product improvements to drive revenue and customer growth.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to define product roadmap and functional requirements.
- Translate business requirements and product initiatives into epics and user stories through the release cycle. Drive UI and API design, working closely with designers to build and test UI wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- Monitor product development progress on an ongoing basis. Ensure that agile teams have a clear understanding of what they are developing and why (business case)
- Help drive GTM with the BD team for new feature releases, as well as core positioning and messaging for the product.
- Establish metrics, processes, dashboards and tools for monitoring and evaluation of partner success as determined by overall business objectives, including regular review and analysis to identify opportunities for improvement and optimization.
- Be a domain expert for your product with complete understanding of how customer feedback, competitive drivers, and market dynamics can shape your product's direction.
The requirements are as below:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, Masters preferred but not necessary
- 2- 4 years of Product Management or other relevant industry experience in internet/technology industry
- Prior experience building or working with APIs, coding experience is a plus but not mandatory
- Understanding and inclination towards regulations drawn by multiple issuing bodies in the business of lending, insurance and investments
- Ability to be creative, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problems
- Passion for the vision, market and opportunity that Karza is pursuing