HR Manager at Karza Technologies
Views:280 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Karza Technologies - Data Product Manager (3-10 yrs)
At Karza technologies, we take pride in building one of the most comprehensive digital onboarding & due-diligence platforms by profiling millions of entities and trillions of associations amongst them using data collated from more than 700 publicly available government sources. Primarily in the B2B Fintech Enterprise space, we are headquartered in Mumbai in Lower Parel with 100+ strong workforce. We are truly furthering the cause of Digital India by providing the entire BFSI ecosystem with tech products and services that aid onboarding customers, automating processes and mitigating risks seamlessly, in real-time and at fraction of the current cost.
A few recognitions :
- Recognized as Top25 startups in India to work with 2019 by LinkedIn
- Winner of HDFC Bank's Digital Innovation Summit 2020
- Super Winners (Won every category) at Tecnoviti 2020 by Banking Frontiersr
- Winner of Amazon AI Award 2019 for Fintech
- Winner of FinTech Spot Pitches at Fintegrate Zone 2018 held at BSE
- Winner of FinShare 2018 challenge held by ShareKhan
- Only startup in Yes Bank Global Fintech Accelerator to win the account during the Cohort
- 2nd place Citi India FinTech Challenge 2018 by Citibank
- Top 3 in Viacom18's Startup Engagement Programme VStEP
What your average day would look like:
- Lead the Research team and practices to continuously identify new sources of intelligence to profile businesses across India including business registrations, negative lists, sanctions, and alerts
- Manage and direct the process of data acquisition, cleansing, standardization, and processing for advanced analytics.
- Work closely with the Data Engineering and Data Science Teams to build advanced algorithms to Stitch together fragmented information sets to profile a business
- Build a PAN India network graph of how various entities are related to each other
- Identify hidden links between businesses and individuals including fronts, shell corporations and hawala businesses.
- Study and identify fraudulent patterns
- Analyse historical information and predict delinquencies / defaults.
- Lead and design the Quality Assurance program to ensure only the most accurate intelligence is delivered to the clients in the most seamless manner.
- Understand customer requirements and problem statements to design unique solutions leveraging the intelligence pool. Build deep understanding of how we can better leverage data to create more value for customers and the business
- Liaise between Business, Technology, Design and Customer Support teams to build state of the Art Digital Due Diligence and Investigations Platform and contribute to the Go-To-Market Efforts, Marketing Plans, Budgeting and Pricing of the products along with timely addressing customer feedbacks and issues.
- Define new data products and initiatives with respective product managers
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team including Engineering & Data Science team
What you need to work with us:
- Exceptionally good analytical capabilities and a keen eye for anomalies.
- Investigation experience (Employee fraud/Bank fraud/ Money Laundering/External investigation) financial analysis, web searches, Etc.
- Experience in BFSI Sector is preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.