GM & Head Talent Acquisition at Karvy
Views:620 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Karvy - Senior Business Analyst (5-10 yrs)
Purpose of the role
To bring the expertise of the latest Business analytics tools and techniques including monitoring, data analysis, and statistics, Agile Scrum methodologies, use of SQL databases, etc. to help analyses and drive business performance through a set of integrated and systematic changes.
As a Sr. Business Analyst, you will identify and address operational, financial, and technology risk/gaps in business and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, data monitoring, and reporting systems. Develop metrics to predict opportunities. You will also be responsible for driving process improvement and projects as identified from time to time.
Role and Responsibilities
- Monitor data, develop and maintain metrics allowing granular explanations of all relevant business and operations data
- Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly trend reports and driving the prioritization of Quality/Cost improvements projects
- Produce regular reports and analysis, write systems queries to gather data, perform data-mining and analysis using tools including MS Excel, OBIEE, MySQL, SQL, Oracle BI, and Cognos, etc.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement,, develop forecasting models, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate with Operations & Engineering Managers other Operations teams to implement solutions that enrich customer experience.
- Deep dive and acquire an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices and apply in solving business problems.
- Provide analytical support for projects, new Initiatives, and for strategic Decisions making