Recruitment Team at Karvy
Views:2971 Applications:334 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Karvy - Head - Program Management Office - CA (4-10 yrs)
Program Management Office Head
- Creation and publication of different reports; liaising with KPW sales and nonsales departments on various MIS related activities and deliverable; creating, monitoring & standardizing MIS policies and procedures across business units and driving improvements within the team.
- Sales Forecasting, Budgeting and planning for business and provide detailed analysis on the same.
- Working on team wise and region wise P&L.
- Working on Target file which provides sales forecasting against plans and publishing the same on monthly basis to PAN India Team level.
- Preparation of policy documents and Incentive Schemes and the relevant sensitivity before launch and result in analysis post launch
- Working closely with CEO, COO. Understanding their requirement and preparation of the reports according to the business needs.
- Working as a single point of contact for many requirements ensuring timely submission of reports with maximum accuracy.
- Working on different ad-hoc reports and presentations requested by senior management.
- Determine budgetary control matrix and design predictive models to evaluate propositions.
- Chartered Accountant
- Positive attitude, socially effective, high level of perseverance and patience
- Assertive & hard working
- Result oriented
- Attention to detail
- Good Microsoft Excel knowledge will be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.