Senior Manager - Human Resources at Karvy Stock Broking Ltd
Views:796 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Karvy - Equity Analyst (2-3 yrs)
The position calls for an individual with a focus on building a career in developing insightful financial research for both buy-side and sell-side clients. The individual will need to have strong analytical skills, knowledge of financial modeling and valuation, strong writing skills, and the enthusiasm to learn and develop domain expertise across various sectors/geographies. The position also calls for good communication skills and ability to interact with client analysts.
Experience and Desired skills
- 2-3 years of overall experience in equity research - active coverage including modeling, participation in conference calls and end to end report writing
- Experience in equity research in the U.S. markets is preferred
- Strong capabilities in financial modeling and Valuation (DCF, relative valuation, comparable company analysis)
- Ability to showcase samples of past work and references is a required qualifier.
- Experience with using information services like Bloomberg, Cap-IQ, Thomson-Reuters
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and ability to effectively articulate ideas
- MBA/CFA from a reputed B-School with a consistent academic record
- Demonstrable writing skills and references
- Sectors: Technology, Food/retail, Industrial, Auto, Consumer
Salary Offered : 6-8 LPA