Recruitment at Karvy Growth Hub
Views:6650 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Karvy - Assistant General Manager/Deputy General Manager - Legal (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Due Reporting to Head - Legal in legal matters for Group Companies
2. Accountability for Legal Functions assigned/undertaken
3. Updated understanding of rules, regulations, byelaws, circulars, guidelines, orders, adjudications, consent terms issued by Regulators including SEBI, Stock Exchanges, Depositories, RBI, etc, judgement by Exchange/Other Arbitrators and/or Courts which is directly or indirectly related to the roles performed.
4. Review & reporting to Head Legal of client complaints, hearings scheduled at Exchange Investor Grievance Cell/ Arbitration Forum, hearings scheduled at courts in suits filed by Company/Counter-parties and initiate follow-up actions
5. Appearance in IGRC/Arbitration hearing solely or along with Head - Legal
6. Appearing in Police Station/EOW/other Statutory Authority for personal deposition solely or along with Head - Legal
7. Assisting and providing logistics for the Court representatives in Execution of Arbitration Awards & Court decrees, solely or along with Head - Legal
9. Liaison with Advocates, counsels for submissions, statements, depositions in Courts solely or along with Head - Legal
10. Assignment of functions/roles/responsibilities/accountability to sub-ordinates
11. Arrange logistics to Impart and/or arrange due training for Sub-ordinates/ other employees.