Karvy Analytics - Director - Analytics Services/Product Sales (10-12 yrs)
Role Description :
The role will participate in requirement gathering, writing clean Python code, code reviews, testing, and maintenance of the platform. You will be part of a highly focused development team that includes data scientists, data engineers and business analysts to help build products and specialized services on offer to clients across multi-platform environment. The role offers a high degree of challenge and provides opportunity to experiment offerings that speaks of innovation with a high velocity and quality.
Karvy Analytics Limited is a new age company and a modern arm of the leading Karvy Conglomerate. Led by visionary management, the young and forward thinking team is building world class solutions for the global analytics universe. We are focused on multi-industry use cases for companies that need technology and professional services for their functional and operational analytics projects. We offer a range of solutions that bring immediate business benefits to our global customers who are interested in leveraging big data, statistical and mathematical modeling techniques, social analytics, and mobile descriptive analytics for new business insights.
As part of business augmentation, Karvy Analytics is looking for a Director-Sales for New Delhi. This is a Hunter role and the right resource would lead sales initiatives for the North region.
- Develop and manage Business Development, Brand positioning and Delivery
- Lead the development of immediate, long range and annual business/marketing plans for acquiring new logos
- Coordinate internally with teams devoted to client acquisition, branding, and PR while managing and building relationships with key partners
- Work with COE & Delivery teams to design, test, and measure and optimize analytics offerings (including POC- s) to drive Customer Engagement & Workshops.
- Create and manage a high performing sales team based on strengths, talents, group dynamics and business needs while providing clear direction, feedback and development to direct reports and mentees as applicable.
- Manage reporting and creation of reports for KPIs
Job Requirements :
- At least 10 plus years of core Sales experience with a major IT/Services corporation.
- More than 3 years of Analytics services/product sales experience is a must.
- Create 360- marketing plans for the assigned territory, from insight/concept through delivery
- Leverage experience from strong client network, market research, budgeting, financial analysis, strategic and business planning to hunt new logos.
- Organize specific client focused workshops to showcase Karvy's offerings to drive customer interests.
- Lead and mentor the team to maximize business development and performance.
- Use analytical/strategic/creative thinking skills to communicate effectively, organize, and prioritize responsibilities across sales, marketing & cross functional teams
- A go-getter with intuitiveness to solve problems proactively
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.