Head HR at Karvy Analytics
Views:1469 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Karvy Analytics - Business Development/Inside Sales Role (1-3 yrs)
Karvy Analytics Limited is a new age company and a modern arm of the leading Karvy Conglomerate. Led by visionary management, the young and forward thinking team is building world class solutions for the global analytics universe. We are focused on multi-industry use cases for companies that need technology and professional services for their functional and operational analytics projects. We offer a range of solutions that bring immediate business benefits to our global customers who are interested in leveraging big data, statistical and mathematical modeling techniques, social analytics, and mobile descriptive analytics for new business insights.
Key Responsibilities :
- Researches and reaches out to new/unknown accounts in assigned geographic areas (new paths to revenue); makes timely outbound (cold/warm) calls and follows up on leads.
- Contributes to lead generation in specific geographic area in US as assigned.
- Follow up on company's marketing inquiries, engage in conversations and make prospect customer interested for company offerings, setting up appointments and personal business conversations.
- Routes and electronically documents all information regarding customer conversation, including requirements in appropriate sales information system Cultivate prospects till they become qualified leads.
- Works closely with sales team to map targets and ensure a smooth transition of information
- Prepares reports (i.e. activity reports, forecast reports, etc.) and publish as per Sales process
- Participate in Companies initiatives on Generating Leads. (eg. running campaigns)
Key Requirements :
- Fluency in English (written and Oral)
- At least 1.5 years of experience in Lead Generation/ Inside Sales/Telemarketing.
- Experience with CRM / Contact Center/ BPO /Customer Service/ Software Services companies. Prefer profiles with experience across selling software products/services.
- Skilled in utilizing internet and social media tools for researching and connecting with potential leads
- The ideal candidate would come with Telemarketing skills that includes an ability to engage meaningful sales conversations with prospective customers in B2B space.
- Ability to navigate and connect up a conversation with the Key Decision Maker is a plus
- Proven track record of achieving Lead Generation targets is a must.
- Strong individual contributor as well as a team player.
- MBA/Graduation from an accredited University.
This role would specifically be working on US time zone (1730-0330 Hrs India Time).