Co-Founder at KarmYog Education Network
Views:923 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
KarmYog Education Network - Director/Analyst - Funding/M&A - Financial Research/Analysis (7-10 yrs)
KarmYog Education Network Pvt Ltd. (KEN) is a pioneering company with a focus to disrupt education and skill development in India. KEN leverages an unique approach OmniDEL developed by the founder Sourabh J Sarkar which integrates the world of Mass Communications and Mass Education. The OmniDEL approach has been successfully deployed across various age groups, socio economic segments to engage and transform the learning experience. Our approach has been selected by the National Skill Development Corporation as the Best Learning Method across the country. Currently we are launching branded academies such as the Indian Idol Academy across the country. KEN is actively looking for Director/ Analyst to support the management and leadership team in its next phase of growth.
Key Result Areas:
- Perform Research, due diligence, financial modeling, Valuation and investment analysis of investment opportunities in the education space
- Deep understanding of industry benchmarks, comps, business models and financial statements to ascertain value
- Research and scan market for investment opportunities. Ability to data mine, simulate and do scenario planning.
- Prepare documentation including Teaser, Pitch books, Information Memorandum, etc relating to a deal
- Follows developments in the education space to maintain an understanding of both current and anticipated trends across relevant sectors/industry verticals.
- 7 -10 years of relevant post qualification experience
- Experience in closing deals (preferably)
- Be well aware of rules and regulations that apply to transactions (funding, M&A)
- Be a front line, client interfacing person
- Have good working experience of financial analysis and strategy
- Leadership skills
- Strong Financial Modelling & Analytical skills
- Strong market network and relationship building skills
- High initiative and drive
- Maturity and ability to handle pressure
- Positive attitude and high commitment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Financial and MIS reporting skills
- Professional appearance and poise
- Project management/time management
- Business development
CA or MBA (preferably from a premier institute) with a good academic background
Remuneration: Salary + Options
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.