Karkinos - Business Analyst (1-4 yrs)
Our Ideal candidate:
You have a deep passion and interest about improving cancer care delivery using quantitative and qualitative research data and building solutions by collaborating with cross-functional teams of experts from (Product Management, Marketing, Health Operations team, Engineering, Data Analysts, Data engineering, User Experience, and Program management). You are expected to have strong problem solving, analytic, decision-making, and excellent communication with interpersonal skills. You are self-driven and motivated with the desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile and patient-centered environment with varied responsibilities. You will ensure alignment of product vision, strategy, and status with the executive leadership team's priorities and vision as well as the team's stakeholders.
1. Develop a deep understanding of the oncology healthcare domain and patient's journey in the oncology ecosystem.
2. Conduct market research and support execution of women wellness programs across India.
3. Work with industry leaders and clinicians and be part of the digital health care transformation journey.
4. Conduct analysis of alternatives, recommendations, and data mapping based on research.
5. Gather and document requirements and business processes (workflows) as they pertain to application of work principles and practices supporting digital health delivery.
6. Putting together a competitor analysis of healthcare m-technologies and oncology practices in India and around the world.
7. Documenting workflow processes and decision trees and create operational documentation.
8. Provide end-user training for each of the solutions.
Bachelors / Post Graduate degree in Management.
Relevant Work Experience:
1. Understanding of oncology health care model and systems, with experience in data gathering and research methodologies.
2. Experience in using business analysis tools/techniques to craft and deliver healthcare operations and services.
3. Strong engagement, communication, and facilitation skills, including presentation and influencing skills.
4. Understanding/Experience of working in a health care and regulated environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.