Karbon - Vice President - Engineering (10-16 yrs)
We are hiring a VP Engineering to engage closely with the Founding Team to build the vision, architecture and technology.
The incumbent will be based in Bangalore and should be passionate about joining a strong fast paced growing company which emphasizes on tech led innovation, collaborative growth and pushing the envelope in terms of new innovations
What You'll Do:
- Engaging closely with the founding team to build the vision, architecture and tech stack
- Providing technical direction & guidance to the Development team. Helping them in setting up the OKRs & processes.
- Developing Technology Architecture that improves key product parameters and is robust for further scale-up
- Developing a solid understanding of the customer segment and aligning the team accordingly
- Working with the CEO & co- founders to arrive at the next steps of progress . This will include leading discussions, engaging in debates and driving a solution
Experience & Skills Required :
- 10-16 years of overall experience in hands-on technical & team management
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in B2B sector
- Must have 3 years of experience in Fintech sector
- Must have worked as a Senior Tech Architect in the past
- Must have a Start up experience
- The job will require 30% of team handling & 70% of designing systems, integrating system & defining architecture