HR Business Partner at Kaleidofin
Views:461 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Kaleidofin - Principal Data Scientist (8-15 yrs)
Principal Data Scientist
- Lead and mentor a team of data scientists/analysts
- Create competitive advantage for business through analytics and machine learning
- Provide analytical insights by analyzing various types of data, including mining our customer data, review of relevant cases/samples, and incorporation of feedback from others.
- Work closely with business partners and stakeholders to determine how to design analysis, testing, and measurement approaches that will significantly improve our ability to understand and address emerging business issues.
- Collaborate with the team to improve the effectiveness of business decisions using data and machine learning/predictive modelling.
- Utilize effective project planning techniques to break down complex projects into tasks and ensure deadlines are kept.
- Providing updates to leadership, peers and other stakeholders that will simplify and clarify complex concepts and the results of analyses effectively with emphasis on the actionable outcomes and impact to business.
What you Need to be :
- 8+ years in advanced analytics, statistical modelling, and machine learning with 4+ years in credit
- Best practice knowledge in credit risk - strong understanding of the full lifecycle from origination to debt collection.
- Well versed with ML algos, BIG data concepts and cloud implementations
- Experience of implementing real-time decision analytics solutions
- Proven track record of developing robust and insightful communications suitable for senior management, our regulators and the Board
- Excellent communication skills. Delves into a complex problem and solves it by using large amounts of data. But can simplify as appropriate to cut to the core issue and present findings
- Great leadership skills. Very proactive. Interacts with other business leaders to both learn as well as influence. Partnership approach and collaborative attitude
- Analytical thinker and well-versed in dealing with numbers and large quantities of data
- CFA/FRM is a plus.
- Masters in Statistics from Premier Institutes; ISI Kolkata preferred.
- Candidates need to have experience in Credit domain (credit score cards) etc