Senior HR Business Partner at Kaleidofin
Views:1031 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:202
Kaleidofin - Growth Manager (3-4 yrs)
Growth Manager(NBFC exp.ONLY)
What you will do?
Part of a team of partner growth managers across the region and shall be responsible for prospecting and sourcing suitable business partners who shall originate business through the Kaleidofin platform for associate lender partners.
- Conduct a field due diligence of these partners, prepare credit notes to present to the credit committee within expected timelines.
- Build and manage the business pipeline for high growth and scale on the platform.
- Support Process Excellence team, Credit team in day-to-day functions wherever needed.
- Manage the portfolio of clients assigned and enforce commercially agreed terms and ensure compliance to the company policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Assist in the cross sell of the company's products and contribute to the company's profitability and growth.
Who you need to be?
S/He shall be in a business role managing credit business relationships at Kaleidofin. This is a challenging opportunity for early business managers / relationship managers with a minimum 3 years' experience in financial services to play a pivotal role in Kaleidofin's journey in achieving its mission to propel the informal banking segment in achieving their financial goals.
The right person should :
- Be an out of the box thinker.
- Have an ability to continuously look for blockers and figure out ways to remove them.
- Wear the hats of Risk, Compliance, Operations with ease, drive business and take decisions always keeping this balance.
- A good communicator with negotiation skills with an ability to continuously engage with business partners in order to create a win-win and build the business.
- A self-starter who is always on the lookout for new business opportunities.
- Prior experience in writing detailed Credit Assessment Memos and doing detailed financial analysis.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Graduate / Postgraduate / Professional qualification
- Minimum 3 years work experience in the financial services sector
- Connects in the financial services sector to keep abreast of latest developments in the sector
- Good understanding of NBFC's and their business models
- Good understanding retail lending and related processes
- Good understanding of financial reports of financial institutions
- Good understanding of RBI Guidelines related to - lending, third party outsourcing, NBFC's related guidelines, PSL.
- Should have a good understanding of and prior experience in understanding business. requirements and related risks and draft suitable credit policies and rules for underwriting.
- Should have prior experience in underwriting retail loans of several assets classes which should include but not be restricted to MFI - JLG loans, Unsecured Business Loans, Asset backed loans like home loans, LAP and / or vehicle loans.
- Basic knowledge of Business Correspondent / Co lending. An understanding of Securitization / Direct Assignment business would be a plus