Senior HR at K12 Techno Services Pvt Ltd
Views:42 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
K12 Techno Services - Lead Copy Writer - Brand Marketing Vertical (5-10 yrs)
K12 Techno Services Pvt. Ltd was incorporated in the year 2010 and with its registered office in Bangalore is a leading education service provider in India, offering a dynamic suite of academic support, services and solutions to schools. The upgraded teaching methodologies, blended with effective use of technology has been the main idea behind the organization i.e. to pave the way for a global approach towards education. With its band of services, facilitate schools to leverage on its strength.
Planning academics and its execution with teachers and resource management are some of the key features of our academic support and services. We provide a combination of digital media supports, including multimedia teaching aids in the form of text, images, audio-visual mode to facilitate a multi-sensory approach to knowledge sharing. We also train and support the teachers throughout the academic year, for effective classroom management practices.
Designation: Lead Copy Writer
Department: Brand Marketing Team
Qualification: Any Graduate or Post Graduate (Journalism / Mass Communication)
Experience: 5+ years of relevant experience in Copy Writing working for a Digital / Mainline Agency or Brand.
1. You will work with internal teams to enforce and evolve our brand awareness across channels.
2. Develop core idea for brand campaigns and dedication to craft from idea to execution.
3. Keeping the brand communication constantly exciting and engaging
4. Keeping up with the ongoing trends & styles to get the users engaged on social media.
5. Come up with super cool and catchy and crisp copy which gets attention and persuades call for action
6. Generate excitement and enthusiasm with exciting copy, scripts
7. Attention to detail in grammar, articulation, and the craft of presentation.
8. Possess a basic understanding of new trends driving user expectations and behaviors.
9. Direct the team to develop and produce fabulous and wacky creative content
1. High degree of accountability since this is a small team, and the role is critical to success of the project
2. Should love thinking out of the box, since we have a lot of scope of innovation here
3. Creative thinker that works independently without a lot of oversight and direction
4. Excellent grasp of English language and ability to paraphrase
5. Knowledge/Experience of social media-based content discovery is a plus
6. High on General Awareness, should not be restricted to only news, but all forms of viral content
7. Have an ability to look at life through a creative lens
8. Have an eye for Design Thinking be a full-blown hustler, quick in out-of-box and mind blowing copy
9. Can jump from short format to long format copies "converse" for the brand to be heard and noticed lead and guide a creative team
10. Work with minimal guidance be invested in the brand and think proactively and positively
Salary: Upto 12LPA (Negotiable)
Contact Person: Mr. Samrat Bose (Recruitment Team) -
IMMEDIATE JOINING PREFERRED!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.