HR at K12 Techno Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:600 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
K12 Techno Services - Academic Manager - Maths Curriculum (2-7 yrs)
The Academic Manager leads a team of curriculum planners to drive the Math curriculum implementation across 30+ schools. They will be leading the development of academic products such as Math leveled workbooks and Math interactive learning website.
Some of the key expected outcomes from this role:
1. Ensure that the schools have shown improvement in academic performance from the baseline assessments to the end line assessments.
2. Deliver the Math leveled workbooks.
3. Closely work with the tech team and ensure the usability Math interactive learning website
4.He/she has to guide the planners in developing and delivering at least 80 hrs of training resources for pre-primary and primary Math by May 2020.
- Organization and Planning, Aggressive, Enthusiasm/Ability to motivate others, Proactive/ takes initiative, Flexible/Adaptable, Open to Criticism and Others Ideas, Written Communication, Holds People Accountable
- Pedagogy/Academic, Knowledge on Word, Excel, Powerpoint and PDF.
- Pre-Requisites - Educational Qualification Masters (specialization), MBA
He/she should have working knowledge of Word, Excel, Powerpoint and PDF.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.