Lead - Talent Acquisition at Jusda India
Views:3399 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
JUSDA - Assistant Manager - Legal - LLB + CS (4-8 yrs)
Company : JUSDA India Supply Chain Management Private Limited
About Company : JUSDA India was established in 2017 and is the joint venture with Foxconn Technology Group.
JUSDA India has been set up to support the development of Logistics in India keeping in view the introduction of GST, Make in India, growing trade with China and other Asia Pacific countries (Japan, Korea, ASEAN), and fast growth in eCommerce and Omnichannel fulfilment.
JUSDA has strong capabilities to empower manufacturing, trade, and retail sectors through integration of information, goods movement, and financial flows.
Our key areas of strength in India include :
1. Strong presence on the China India Trade lane and has the capability to support supply chains whether originating in China and ending in India or vice versa. Our deep network in China gives us unparalleled capability to support you in sourcing from and delivering to customers and consumers in China.
2. Supply Chain Management for Electronics Manufacturing right from purchase order management, component pickup, international freight and clearance, to complicated VMI programs is a strong offering for JUSDA globally and in India
3. We are the only 4PL to offer an integrated delivery program in India across 25 warehouse hubs and next day delivery to more than 400 pin codes with single system integration and visibility. We can support distribution for Cell phones, Hi-Tech products, consumer electronics, and consumer durable through our single source national distribution platform
4. JUSDA India has strong analytics, technology, and change management capability to help you travel the GST journey. We offer a turnkey solution with guaranteed service levels and cost reduction within a stipulated time to help you maximize the GST advantage.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
A) SECRETARIAL MATTERS :
- Preparation of Notices, draft Minutes of various Meetings like Board, CSR Committee, and Annual General Meetings.
- Filing of Accounts in XBRL Format, Annual Return.
- Other Secretarial activities like Share Transfer, change in capital, Change in Directors, payment of dividend and its related filings.
B) LEGAL MATTERS :
- Drafting and/or performing the review of all types of agreements including Customer, Vendor, Affiliate, Leave & License, Tender documents, etc.
- Assisting in Compliance with FEMA, RBI, PSS Act, Department of Statistics etc within the timelines.
- Issue of Notice reply to show cause notice and handling any litigations as may be.
C) INSURANCE :
- Co-coordinating with Insurance Broker, support in renewal of Insurance policies
- Managing and coordinating for settlement of Insurance claims.
- Incumbent should be LLB and Company Secretary
- Proven working experience in finance operations
- 4+ years of post-qualification experience
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Experience in SCM and Logistics Company will be an added advantage