Talent Acquisition at Jupiter.money
Views:1524 Applications:511 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Jupiter.money - Senior Product Manager - Payments (5-10 yrs)
About the job : At Jupiter, we are building a new age personalized mobile-first, AI-based digital bank. We are a fast-paced tech startup that relentlessly innovates each day to make banking more accessible and transparent for our users. To help us grow, we are looking at awesome team-players to join us and contribute towards building a community first digital bank. Join us if you wish to build the bank of the future! Product team at Jupiter enjoys a very unique position in the organization. We are in the middle of action with most of the critical decisions running through the team. We are a group of cross-functional team mates responsible for product management, product marketing, user experience, and product analytics. We are also poised to be tasked with marketing, forecasting, and profit and loss (P&L) responsibilities.
Payments Team : Payments core : Responsible for delivering great payment experience to all in-app use cases by enabling payment instruments and capabilities that enhance the payment experience of the user across all rails (UPI, BT, CC, etc) - Payment products including P2P, scan and pay and online merchant payment solutions like collect and intent.
What we are looking for? Minimum 4 years relevant experience working in a product role at a consumer technology organisation, preferably in UPI & Payment Gateway technologies. Hands-on approach and a willingness to roll-up one's sleeves and get the job done. High on user empathy so you can be the voice of the customer and solve real problems through your products. Exceptional decision-making skills to prioritise across needs to achieve maximum value. Thrive in a start-up environment: love dealing with pace, changing needs, and limited resources Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically including the ability to formulate data-driven and result-oriented decisions
Your Roles & Responsibilities:
- Owning the product definitions and execution.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes to build an actionable product roadmap Work with cross-functional teams (like Engineering, Design) to create and implement a decisive product plan from product development to actual production.
- You own the execution Work closely with marketing and growth functions and other products areas to drive product adoption/ growth metrics
- This role requires hustle and demonstrable experience in prioritisation- we have to move from 0 -> 1 pretty quickly
- Set your products goals, success metrics and roadmap to align with Jupiters mission and drive maximum impact. You should understand numbers and what they mean
- Communication: Should be able to articulate your thoughts and ideas, communicate with key stakeholders (which includes technical and business teams across the organisation) and leverage those discussions to translate business requirements to the engineering team
- Passion towards financial instruments and Curiosity in Financial awareness
- Passion towards personal (Day-to-day) finance (Saving, Financial Advisory, Financial Instruments, Budding Habits) Coaching, mentoring and building future leaders for scaling the organization
- An understanding of Agile development methodologies Knowledge of financial (Govt.)
- Regulation & RBI Guidelines in India Have good experience both working in Startups and Large organizations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.