Talent Acquisition at Jupiter.money
Views:1400 Applications:485 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Jupiter.money - Senior Manager - Product Marketing (6-10 yrs)
About the job : Jupiter Money is looking for a Marketing Partnerships and Alliances professionals to help accelerate bringing the brand vision to life via strategic partnerships and alliances in the marketing ecosystem. This is a critical role for the marketing team as all creative efforts of the team need to work in tandem with this role.If you are passionate about digital marketing, the content ecosystem and brands in general, we want you!
About the role : As we embark on this exciting journey, we're eager to bring aboard someone exceptional in Product Marketing with a zest for innovation, along with an insatiable curiosity. You will apparently be the first Product Marketing Manager/Leader which Jupiter would have ever hired. Product Marketing Manager would play a pivotal role in steering GTM strategy for our new product launches. You shall closely collaborate with the product owners, growth & creative team to craft the right product positioning strategy. You shall co-own the right process of research for product development along with the product manager, and be responsible for effectively tailoring the right research tactics to deliver key insights for a winning strategy. You will partner with product, design, and business teams to deliver experiences that delight our customers and drive business results.
Key Roles and Responsibilities :
- Strategy Development and Planning : Develop comprehensive product marketing strategies aligned with the company's overall business objectives, ensuring a strong focus on market positioning, differentiation, and revenue growth. Conduct thorough market research, competitor analysis, and customer insights to identify emerging trends, market opportunities, and customer needs. Collaborate closely with the executive team and product management to align product roadmaps with market demands and effectively position products for success.
- Have customer backward approach : You will have a very strong Consumer backward thinking approach, think of building consumer first narratives and create creative growth hacks to increase user growth and engagement across all channels and marketing initiatives of different products of Jupiter. You will need to consistently work with product managers on prioritizing
- Messaging and Positioning: Craft compelling narrative, product messaging and positioning that effectively communicates the value proposition of Jupiter products stitched under one umbrella to target customers, highlighting key differentiators and competitive advantages. Lead the development of a cohesive and impactful brand narrative that resonates with the target audience and aligns with the company's overall brand strategy and messaging.
- Go-to-Market Strategy and Execution : Work closely with cross-functional teams, including product development, growth and marketing, to develop and execute successful go-to-market plans for new product launches and existing product updates. Collaborate with the marketing team to create and implement integrated marketing campaigns, ensuring consistent messaging across various channels and touchpoints.
- Content Development and Collateral Creation : Oversee the development of high-quality marketing content and copies to effectively showcase the value proposition of all the products. Ensure that all marketing content and copies are tailored to specific target audiences and reflect the brand's messaging and positioning.
- Performance Analysis and Optimization : Analyze key performance metrics, market feedback, and customer insights to measure the effectiveness of product marketing strategies and campaigns. Utilize data-driven insights to continuously optimize marketing strategies, messaging, and campaigns for maximum impact and ROI.
- Team Leadership and Collaboration : Provide strong leadership and mentorship to your team & stakeholders outside the team, fostering a culture of creativity, collaboration, and continuous learning. Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment across all teams and foster a cohesive and unified approach to product marketing initiatives.
Must Have Skills :
- 6+ Yrs of demonstrated experience in developing and executing successful product marketing strategies, including product positioning, messaging, and go-to-market plans
- Has launched and grown exceptional products in the consumer space in India with a minimum 1m users Exceptional storytelling abilities; making complex ideas resonate.
- Exhibits analytical acumen, aligning product capabilities with market demands effortlessly.
- Is recognized for collaboration prowess and growth-driven initiatives. A fervent desire to influence the personal finance landscape.
Candidate Persona :
- Go getter Bias for action : find your way & move forward.
- Good understanding of cross-functional domains like Product, Design, Growth & Brand Marketing
Why Jupiter? Thrive in a culture that cherishes innovation, initiative, and impact. Engage with a community poised to redefine financial well-being for every young millennial
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.