Talent Acquisition at Jupiter.money
Views:409 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Jupiter.money - Product Manager (4-9 yrs)
Product Manager - II PFM (Personal Finance Management)
About Us :
- At Jupiter, we are building a new age personalized mobile-first, AI-based digital bank. We are a fast-paced tech startup that relentlessly innovates each day to make banking more accessible and transparent for our customers.
- Join us if you wish to build the bank of the future!
- Product team at Jupiter enjoys a very unique position in the organization. We are in the middle of action with most of the critical decisions running through the team. We are a group of cross-functional team mates responsible for product management, product marketing, user experience, and product analytics. We are also poised to be tasked with marketing, forecasting, and profit and loss (P&L) responsibilities.
Overview Of The Team : (PFM & Advisory Platform)
- Our Current Banking system encourages customers to do 3 things i.e. A Value Store (the ability to store money safely) , Money Movement (ability to move your money safely) & access to credit (the ability to loan money when you need it) Isn't it ?
- Neobanks still have to provide all the above services but it doesn't stop there , Neobanks go beyond, by consistently challenging the "status quo" of traditional banking norms and solve customers day to day financial problems around Saving , Moving , Lending & Growing customers Money.
- Let's take "Growing Aspect" for instance i.e Should a customer pre close his/her home loan ? (or) plan for retirement ? . Should a customer create an emergency fund ? (or) limit debt ?
- These are typical financial decisions taken sub optimally depending on the financial state of the customers but these decisions actually are quantitative & logical in nature for which customers either don't have time to think or don't have enough data to make informed decisions.
- That's exactly where Jupiter's (PFM) Personal Finance Management Platform comes into play by performing an advisory role and guiding the customer to make intelligent well informed financial decisions backed by Applied AI & Behavioral Economics.
- Aligned to Jupiter's vision of empowering people to achieve financial wellness, PFM Products will horizontally align itself to various Independent Products (Banking , Investments , Lending etc) within Jupiter to provide and help customers make data driven intelligent financial decisions to gain deeper insights about their own money.
Your Roles & Responsibilities :
- You will get the opportunity to Ideate , Build Business Cases , Conceptualize new Products in Lending/ Unsecured Loan Category.
- You will have to Manage Chaos , layout clear action plans , align yourself to org OKRs and derive meaningful (Consumer) products/features in stipulated deadlines.
- You will have to translate the user stories in to specifications , write detailed PRD's and deliver product requirement to all stakeholders
- You will Identify growth drivers , be highly analytical in nature to track , measure the matric and closely work with stakeholders to define short term & long term product plans.
- You will be responsible to build, manage , retain high performing team of 2 -3 Product Managers at PM-II/PM-I level and set their OKR's on regular basis.
Must Have Skills :
- You have Minimum of 2 Years of Core Product Management experience
- You should have proven track record of launching /scaling different User Centric Products from 0 - 1 , 1 - 10 Journey's
- Demonstrated good understanding and application exposure of UX , UI , User thinking in real life scenarios and have deep understanding of User Psychology , emotional triggers of the end users to build deep engaging products
- As a PM-II in the startup , you need to hustle and have a clear understanding of measures and keep a balance between Process Vs Execution , Data Vs Intuition.
- Have demonstrated experience of delivering products with strict deadlines along with being Data Driven , Customer Obsessed.
Education : Computer science undergraduate degree or equivalent plus hands-on software engineering experience