Manager at Jupiter Money
Views:1392 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:132
Jupiter Money - Senior Product Manager - B2C FinTech Vertical (4-8 yrs)
About us :
Jupiter is a radically different banking experience that helps you spend, save and manage your money all in one place. We're building a digital-only bank - one that understands the needs of millennials and turns the overall experience to be an amazing one.
We are a fast-paced tech startup that relentlessly innovates each day to make banking more accessible and transparent for our users. Come join us and be a part of the transformation of the country's banking system.
About Team :
Product team at Jupiter enjoys a very unique position in the organization. We are in the middle of action with most of critical decisions running through the team. We are group of cross-functional team mates responsible for product management, product marketing, user experience, and product analytics. We are also poised to be tasked with marketing, forecasting, and profit and loss (P&L) responsibilities.
Key Responsibilities :
- Owning the product definitions and execution. Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes to build an actionable product roadmap
- Work with cross-functional teams (like Engineering, Design, Operations, Marketing) to create and implement a decisive product plan from product development to actual production.
- You own the execution
- This role requires hustle and demonstrable experience in prioritisation- we have to move from 0 -> 1 pretty quickly
- Set your product's goals, success metrics and roadmap to align with Jupiter's mission and drive maximum impact. You should understand numbers and what they mean.
- Communication: Should be able to articulate your thoughts and ideas, communicate with key stakeholders (which includes technical and business teams across the organisation) and leverage those discussions to translate business requirements to the engineering team
- Obsession of building a consumer centric product - ya! Deep knowledge of FinTech space - nah!
- Minimum 4 years product management experience working in a product role at a consumer technology organisation, preferably a startup
- Hands-on approach and a willingness to roll-up one's sleeves and get the job done
- High on user empathy so you can be the voice of the customer and solve real problems through your products
- Exceptional decision-making skills to prioritize across needs to achieve maximum value
- Thrive in a start-up environment: love dealing with pace, changing needs, and limited resources
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically including the ability to formulate data-driven and result-oriented decisions
Brownie Points :
- You've tried building your own startups from the ground-up
- You're passionate about FinTech and have launched consumer facing products in the space
- Proven experience communicating to senior management, peers and team members.
- You've studied at a top engineering or B-school
- To get closer to this, come have a chat with us and discover us a notch closer.
We love what we do at Jupiter, so when we talk to you we would love to hear about the one problem that you- d like to solve in the FinTech space and why.
Hint : think of an app that you would launch and what its impact would be. We encourage you to think big!