Research Associate at Antal International
Views:92 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Junior Manager - Internal Audit - Manufacturing/Infrastructure/Oil & Gas/Energy (2-4 yrs)
Junior Manager - Internal Audit
Key Responsibilities :
1. Carrying out concurrent audits as per Annual Audit Plan for the year (includes Audit Announcement, Timelines for commencement & closure of audit, Opening Meeting, Undertaking Reviews and Closing Meeting for discussions on draft audit observations).
2. Undertake management audit MIS (AOP vs Actuals) for projects so as to timely escalate its potential impact on overall timelines/project costs/cash flows.
3. Ensure completion of audit assignments and final reports are issued with all recommendations agreed and accepted by the auditees with time lines & responsibility matrix.
4. Prepare Monthly MIS towards audits planned vs actuals during the month.
5. Research and keep abreast of legislative issues, new audit regulations/trends and audit methodology.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.