Recruiter at Apprentice Education & Consulting Services LLP
Views:9565 Applications:688 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:590
Junior Associate - General Corporate Commercial - LLB/LLM (1-2 yrs)
Our client, a corporate law firm is looking for a Junior Associate who will be assigned work in the areas of general corporate and commercial.
- Key role and responsibility will include providing a high quality legal service to all their clients
- Drafting and reviewing contracts and other legal documents
- Offering advice on the law, legal procedures and a wide range of associated issues
- Attending and representing them at client meetings
- Conducting legal and title due diligence and preparing reports on the same
- Considering regulatory issues at all times and report any concerns to senior management as appropriate
- Researching on legal issues involved to ensure accuracy of advice and procedures
- Developing and maintaining good client relationship skills.
Who's hiring: A reputed law firm starting their first office in Bangalore
Required skill sets:
- Contract drafting
- Contract review
- Contract negotiation
- Legal research
- Legal advisory
- Legal and title due diligence
Apply to this job only if : Candidate has experience in General Corporate, Commercial contracts
Advantages of applying to this position:
- 5 days work week
- Chance to be a part of the first team at the Bangalore branch of the firm and to work directly with the partner of the firm.
- Good pay
Other prerequisites :
Good communication, interpersonal and soft skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.