Founder at Serving Skill
Views:137 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Junior Advocate - LLB/LLM (3-4 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Sound knowledge of CIVIL, CRIMINAL, COMMERCIAL, CONSUMER DISPUTES, LAWS RELATING TRADE MARKS, COPYRIGHT & OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND LABOUR LAWS.
- CIVIL, CRIMINAL LAW & LABOUR LAW knowledge MUST be very good.
- Should have thorough knowledge of contract/agreement drafting
- Excellent Legal Drafting skills are MUST.
- Must be good at Case Law Research in software research like Manupatra, SCC Online, DLT Online, LJ Soft, etc.
- Ability to interact independently with Advocates, Govt. and Police Authorities.
- While the position is based in Delhi, the incumbent should be open to travel in Delhi
- Advising Management of legal issues related to business activities.
- Providing variety of transactional and documentation support on legal issues in the business functions.
- Providing legal support to various business functions.
- Should have exposure in compliance management with respect to corporate governance.
- Proactive identification of legal risks in the conduct of business and to provide solutions.
- Lionising with Police / Investigating Authorities relating to legal matters of the Company
Minimum Education : LLB/LLM
Age Range : 26 years - 32 Years
- Industry Exposure Required : Good personality and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Analytic, proactive and problem solving approach.
- Manupatra, SSC Online.
- Must be working with a reputed Law firm.
Functional Reporting : Manager Legal/ Head Legal
IT Knowledge/ Other Competencies : Basic computer Knowledge
Travel : Must be open
Additional Information :
For Legal profile : Civil, Criminal
- Breach of trust, Defamation, Cheque bounce, Cheating, Forgery
- Representation in which courts
- Drafting Skills
Mandate for Jr. Advocate :
- Candidate should have at least 3.5 to 4 years experience, in case of Junior Advocate
- Candidate should be passed out from reputed Law College/Institute
- Candidate should have experience from reputed Law firms
- Candidate should have excellent personality and communication skills, beside that should be very confident and assertive
- Candidate should have knowledge of Criminal Laws especially Cheating, Criminal Breach of trust, Quashing of FIR, In Civil Recovery Cases, Injunctions, etc. Labour Laws (Not necessary/, mandatory), Consumer Laws, Cheque Bounce Cases.
- Candidate should know and should be well versed in case Law Research in SCC online, Manupatra, etc.
Required Qualification :
Graduation - Bachelor of Laws (L.L.B.)
In Other - Not Required Per/CGPA
Preferred Age Group : All Age
Preferred Gender : All
Mandatory Skills : Advocate , CIVIL , CRIMINAL , COMMERCIAL , CONSUMER DISPUTES , TRADE MARKS , Lionising , Manupatra , SCC Online , DLT Online , LJ Soft , law
Additional Skills : Communication skills