Junglee Games - Senior Manager- Social Media (5-7 yrs)
As our Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing an innovative social media strategy for all our games in order to increase our online presence and strengthen our brand. Our Marketing team is looking for a highly experienced, passionate and creative Social Media Manager.
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategy for all our games.
- Define important social media KPIs for all games.
- Should have a proven expertise in trendjacking
- Should be a creative thinker with a strong knack for developing engaging video scripts
- Understanding of the trends and social space in the US and European Markets will be a huge plus
- To manage and oversee social media content across all the channels for all games.
- To communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- To ensure strong brand building through social networks with relatable campaigns, addressing feedback, and establishing an overall connect with customers.
- To create online communities to test new products and reinforce word of mouth through social networking.
- To stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- To work with copywriters and designers to ensure the content is informative and appealing.
- To collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams.
- 5+ years experience as a Social Media Specialist or in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and other short video platforms
- Experience in doing audience and buyer persona research.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs.
- Proficient in popular social media tools and software programs.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
About Junglee Games
Junglee Games is a leader in the skill-gaming space, with over 25 million users. Founded in San Francisco in 2012, and funded by top-tier Silicon Valley VCs, Junglee Games is the fastest-growing skill-gaming company in the world. Some of our notable games are Junglee Rummy, Eatme.io, Junglee Teen Patti, and Howzat.
With teams in 7 countries, Junglee is 350+ people strong and has close to doubled in revenues and headcount every year. With YOY growth of 80-100% and high protability, Junglee will see close to $600 million in gross transaction volumes in FY19-20 and scale to 50 million users.
Our team has worked on international AAA titles like Transformers, Real Steel, Mech Conquest, and Dueling Blades. Our designers have worked on some of Hollywood's biggest hits, including the movie Avatar.
Junglee is not just a gaming business - it is a blend of data science, innovation, cutting-edge technology and, most importantly, a values-driven culture that is creating the next set of conscious leaders.
Our mission is to build entertainment for millions of people around the world and connect people through high-quality games with customer delight.
Junglee Games is an equal opportunity employer. The organization celebrates diversity and takes pride in its inclusive environment where all employees are treated equally.