Senior Manager at Jumbotail Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:362 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Jumbotail - Territory Manager - Customer Growth (2-8 yrs)
Jumbotail is India's leading online B2B marketplace and New Retail platform, serving 150,000+ kirana stores via its full stack B2B marketplace platform, an inhouse tech driven warehousing and last-mile delivery supply chain network that provides storefront deliveries to kriana stores in 24h to 48hs, and a fintech platform for payment, credit solutions and financial services to kirana store owners.
Jumbotail's New Retail platform transforms kirana stores into modern omni-channel convenience grocery stores under the J24 brand within 24-48 hours - offering kirana retailers the J24 brand, a full suite of in-store POS technology and insights, aggregated merchandising power of the J24 network, daily fulfillment of thousands of products using Jumbotail Logistics, a B2C online store offering superfast delivery from local stores in addition to omnichannel integrations with hyperlocal platforms, and J24 Greencard loyalty platform to digitally connect retailers to their consumers across both in-store and online channels.
We're looking for a Customer Growth Territory Manager who can-
- Train customers over the phone and face to face sessions
- Troubleshoot problems and provide solutions
- Effectively plan and execute visits and calls through the team
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods and tools in a timely fashion
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions within time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Keep records of customer interactions, enquiries and concerns
- Provide timely feedback to the company regarding service issues, bug issues or customer concerns
- Lead team meetings and conduct monthly one on ones with CG team
- Analyze churn and usage data
- Work closely with other geos CG team in to solve problems collaboratively
- Set and drive targets
- Ability to understand basic costs and margins
- Ability to get deliverables on supply side
- Basic analytics to see customer trends and metrics
- Understand basic concepts of product mix and margins
- Understanding of the funnel
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has-
- 3+ years of experience leading customer Growth teams, preferably with technology/FMCG companies.
- Combine technical know how with empathy, patience and strong communication skills.
- You will have experience supporting customers using internet/mobile products.
- Strong communication, leadership and coaching skills.
- Is open and eager to learn.
- You will have a great understanding of and interest in the internet, social media and mobile platforms.
- Familiar with customer support tools and structured way of working based on KPIs.
- Confident dealing with difficult conversations and experience of performance management.
- Must be customer centric and have the ability to adapt/respond to different characters.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Is self motivated and can manage change in a positive manner.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.