Senior Manager at Jumbotail Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:684 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:143
Jumbotail - State Head - Seller Marketplace (3-12 yrs)
Jumbotail - State Head - Seller Marketplace
Job Description :
We're looking for a State head who can :
- Manage the P&L of the given region
- Measure and track key metrics for the region and take initiatives to achieve targets
- Ensure quality service in the region by establishing and continuously improving the operational process and structure; works closely with operations team and delegates authority, as required, to do this
- Manage the region's team by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Achieve financial objectives by developing and recommending an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions; anticipating long-term issues
- Recommend programs and services by studying changing needs and market trends in the region
- Maintain rapport with customers, vendors and brands by regularly engaging with them and resolving issues
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies
- Enforce board's decisions by developing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures
- Comply with central, state, and local laws and regulations by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- We are looking for leaders at all levels who have the hunger to work with some of the smartest people, who are driven by a sense of purpose, and who wish to leave a legacy in their respective domains and among their professional fraternity.
- We are not just building apps or tech platforms, but rather building distributed ecosystems connected through intelligent technology that can change the face of the food and grocery consumption pipelines in India, forever, for the better.
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has :
- Strong problem solving to be able to structurally identify priority problems to solve and come up with quick and effective solutions
- Strong analytical skills for tracking key metrics and diving deep into problems
- Good communication skills for presenting to senior management and collaborating with peers
- Ability to build relationships with sellers and buyers
- Ability to build teams and lead and inspire people
- Ability to work cross functionally with stakeholders and influence without authority
- Strong execution muscle to manage multiple initiatives and implement flawlessly
- Ability to experiment fast and apply learnings across the business
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role.
- Undergrad from top institutes. MBA would be an added advantage.
- We would like to hear from candidates who have the hunger to impact real lives and who can match our high bar on Core Values that we live by.
If you :
- Can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
- Can envision a great future that you want to create
- Have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision and passion
- Want to work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
- Can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.