Senior Manager at Jumbotail Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:1884 Applications:339 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:228
Jumbotail - Senior Manager - People Experience/HR Business Partner - Supply Chain Domain (4-8 yrs)
We're looking for a Senior Manager - People Experience who can-
- Drive the people experience function for supply chain across South Region (current locations 30 cities and 3000+ people (blue-collar workforce) across the country)
- Build the strategy for the function, define success metrics for the function and align orgs and stakeholders to achieve the business objectives
- Build and lead talent acquisition, learning and development, employee
engagement, compensation and benefits, HR information systems (HRIS) and financial planning of the Supply chain department
- Onboard New vendors to match the manpower requirements as per business needs.
- Ensure best in the class highly motivated and respected work force across first mile, last mile, fulfillment center, reverse logistics etc functions.
- Collaborate with operational heads to drive productivity improvement charter across different legs.
- Coordinate & oversee attendance & payroll system. Ensure payroll is completed in an accurate and timely manner. Maintain all payroll related documentation & provide support required during annual audit.
- Drive strategic initiatives required to achieve the best in the industry people NPS across other organized supply chains in the country.
- Drive long term initiatives like culture institutionalization, rewards and recognition
- Ensure compliance and legal aspect of people experience
- Track employee escalations and take proactive steps to control escalations
- Drive skill enhancement for blue collar workforce
- Own, drive, advise & support line managers through the annual HR processes around performance, promotions, bonus, annual pay, potential assessment, succession planning, engagement survey, etc.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
We are looking for leaders at all levels who have the hunger to work with some of the smartest people, who are driven by a sense of purpose, and who wish to leave a legacy in their respective domains and among their professional fraternity. We are not just building apps or tech platforms, but rather building distributed ecosystems connected through intelligent technology that can change the face of the food and grocery consumption pipelines in India, forever, for the better.
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has-
- 4-8 years of experience handling the blue collared work force in e-commerce organization
- Experience in leading large & diverse teams
- Graduate/Postgraduate from a recognized institution in engineering or supply chain/logistics with an MBA degree
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of management
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when required
- Ability to think big picture, but also dive deep and understand the details
- Ability and willingness to thrive in an ever-changing, dynamic and fast-paced environment
We would like to hear from candidates who have the hunger to impact real lives and who can match our high bar on Core Values that we live by. If you-
- Can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
- Can envision a great future that you want create
- Have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision and passion
- Want to work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
- Can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.