Senior Manager at Jumbotail Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:1727 Applications:543 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:189
Jumbotail - Senior Manager - Logistics & Transportation/Supply Chain Management (3-8 yrs)
Senior Manager - Logistics & Transportation (Supply Chain Management)
We're looking for a Senior Manager -Transportation who can:
- Build and lead a team across the country to manage logistics network.
- Be the point of contact for all internal and external stakeholders for any work related to logistics; both intercity and intracity across all cities in South India
- Own all transport vendor relationships - interactions; negotiations, onboarding and removal of vehicles, contracts, payments, etc
- Build processes to measure and improve driver and vendor experience with Jumbotail; own service levels for operations team
- Liaison with finance and legal for short term and long term budget planning; also ensure compliance at all times
- Build strong processes for accurate tracking of vehicle usage. Own billing, reconciliation and payments process.
- Collaborate with supply chain planning and design team to drive innovation in logistics in long term - easy driver payments, MIS reconciliation, e-vehicle launch, vehicle modification, etc
We are looking for leaders at all levels who have the hunger to work with some of the smartest people, who are driven by a sense of purpose, and who wish to leave a legacy in their respective domains and among their professional fraternity. We are not just building apps or tech platforms, but rather building distributed ecosystems connected through intelligent technology that can change the face of the food and grocery consumption pipelines in India, forever, for the better.
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has:
- Ability to interact with Prior experience in handling and building relationships with vendors ( logistics vendors)
- 3-5 years of operating experience preferably in e-commerce supply chain
- Super motivated, go-getter, willingness to go on ground
- Ability to interact with different functions - operations / finance etc.
- Basic data handling skills and excel skills; ability to set processes on the ground.
We would like to hear from candidates who have the hunger to impact real lives and who can match our high bar on Core Values that we live by.
- Can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
- Can envision a great future that you want create
- Have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision and passion
- Want to work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
- Can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above..
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.