Senior Manager at Jumbotail Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:623 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Jumbotail - Seller Growth Role - Demand (3-10 yrs)
Jumbotail - Seller Growth - Demand
- Jumbotail(www.jumbotail.com) is India's leading B2B marketplace and New Retail platform, serving thousands of mom & pop stores ("Kiranas"). Jumbotail ecosystem has 4 in-house, proprietary platforms - B2B online marketplace, Supply Chain & Logistics, Fintech for SME Lending, and Retail platform that powers its J24 branded convenience grocery stores.
- Jumbotail transforms traditional unorganised kirana stores into J24 branded modern convenience grocery stores, by providing a complete business toolkit and playbook consisting of J24 consumer branding, in-store GoldenEye retail technology and processes, real-time data driven product selection and merchandising insights, integrated supply chain with daily store servicing, Green Card loyalty program and payment solutions which create a differentiated in-store experience for consumers. J24 also provides complete omni-channel experience by taking the store online and also integrating with hyperlocal platforms like Swiggy, Dunzo, and Flipkart.
- Jumbotail was founded by Karthik & Ashish, classmates from the Stanford MBA class of 2011. The company has raised USD 140M so far from Invus affiliate, Nexus Ventures, Heron Rock, VII Ventures, Nutresa, Veronorte, Kalaari Capital, and several well-renowned family offices and HNIs across the world. In Dec 2021 Jumbotail completed its $85M Series-C funding round.
- We have a strong and passionate team who is motivated to solve real world problems and impact lives. Our team consists of alumni from Stanford, IITs, IIMs, BITS, ISB and top NITs, having several years of industry experience in leading companies like Flipkart, Amazon, ebay, BCG, McKinsey, Housing, Microsoft, ITC and Grofers. Together, we are reimagining and reengineering the food and grocery ecosystem in India through intelligent technology, innovative business models, and intuitive design. We are serving thousands of happy and satisfied customers who trust Jumbotail for their food and grocery needs every day.
- Jumbotail is at an inflection point - Covid-19 has brought Kiranas (its core customer segment) the attention that their >95% share of India's food and grocery market rightfully merits. In parallel, it has exposed the frailties of traditional wholesale and FMCG distribution as well as those of large format modern trade. Retailers and brands alike, are seeking a reliable, resilient, 21st century alternative. Jumbotail is well positioned to capture this market opportunity and become an indispensable part of India's $600 billion food and grocery retail market.
- While our market potential is huge - in the order of hundreds of billions of dollars, the opportunity requires us to solve challenging problems that are so unique to India that copycat models will not work. We are putting our customers first and building technologies, products, platforms and services, and cutting edge supply chains that will work for the next billion Indians who have fundamentally different needs - access, language, selection, supply chain, financial and cultural.
- The work you will do at Jumbotail will impact real lives and bring a lasting positive change for the next billion people of India. We promise a fun, fast paced ride with some of the smartest people, with opportunities to learn and grow, and leave a legacy.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
We're looking for a person in Demand Generation who will :
- Understand through primary research the needs of customers and extent to which Jumbotail is able to fulfill them
- Identify focus assortment that needs to be promoted on platform for maximum impact on sales and margin
- Ideate and come up with new channels for communication to customers through app / social media / offline channels to increase discovery of assortment
- Design promotions and campaigns to drive demand on focus assortment across channels
- Track and measure performance of promotions and campaigns
- Develop solutions for personalized targeting to customer cohorts to increase efficiency of promotions and campaigns
- Analyze on-app behavior of customers (search, traffic, conversion funnel etc.) and customer experience in ordering flow to increase conversion
- Create monthly demand plan by category and city; translate them into action steps and drive them to achieve targets
- Work with Central Marketing to utilize all available channels of customer communication
- Provide accurate demand projections to sellers and KAMs to ensure consistent availability of assortment
- We are looking for leaders at all levels who have the hunger to work with some of the smartest people, who are driven by a sense of purpose, and who wish to leave a legacy in their respective domains and among their professional fraternity.
- We are not just building apps or tech platforms, but rather building distributed ecosystems connected through intelligent technology that can change the face of the food and grocery consumption pipelines in India, forever, for the better.
Required skills and Experience :
Must have :
- 2-5 years of experience with prior experience in running promotions and campaigns in consumer internet companies
- Sound business judgment and an ability to evaluate and manage multiple competing priorities using metrics and data
- Strong planning and analytical skills with advanced proficiency in Excel and exposure to large datasets
- High attention to detail and willingness to dive deep into data
- Willingness to go into the field to visit kirana retailers
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills - Ability to influence a variety stakeholders without relying on positional authority
- Ability to create robust, scalable and repeatable processes for demand generation
- Experience working with product and technology teams as their primary business stakeholder
- Ability to work independently with limited support in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- We would like to hear from candidates who have the hunger to impact real lives and who can match our high bar on Core Values that we live by.
If you :
- Can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
- Can envision a great future that you want create
- Have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision and passion
- Want to work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
- Can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above..
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.