Senior Manager at Jumbotail Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:1786 Applications:431 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:203
Jumbotail - Regional Head - Customer Growth (5-14 yrs)
Jumbotail (www.jumbotail.com) is India's leading B2B marketplace and New Retail platform, serving thousands of mom & pop stores ("Kiranas"). Jumbotail ecosystem has 4 in-house, proprietary platforms - B2B online marketplace, Supply Chain & Logistics, Fintech for SME Lending, and Retail platform that powers its J24 branded convenience grocery stores.
Jumbotail transforms traditional unorganized kirana stores into J24 branded modern convenience grocery stores, by providing a complete business toolkit and playbook consisting of J24 consumer branding, in-store GoldenEye retail technology and processes, real-time data driven product selection and merchandising insights, integrated supply chain with daily store servicing, Green Card loyalty program and payment solutions which create a differentiated in-store experience for consumers. J24 also provides complete omni-channel experience by taking the store online and also integrating with hyperlocal platforms like Swiggy, Dunzo, and Flipkart.
Jumbotail was founded by Karthik & Ashish, classmates from the Stanford MBA class of 2011. The company has raised USD $54M so far from Nexus Ventures,Heron Rock, VII Ventures, Nutresa, Veronorte, Kalaari Capital, and several well renowned family offices and HNIs across the world. In Dec 2020 Jumbotail completed its $25M fund raise with two back to back rounds of $14.2M (Dec 2020) and $11M (Oct 2020).
As Regional Head - Customer Growth you shall be responsible for the following
- Entire P&L of the region and drive strategic charter for the region
- All revenue and cost metric in the region
- CSAT / DSAT
- Growth planning, initiative designs and execution of strategy
- Customer Growth Excellence
- Channel management
- Process adherence and input parameter orientation
The candidate is expected to have the following capabilities
- Ability to work on first principles to solve for markets and customer needs
- Ability to set the vision for the region basis the local nuances
- Design, Planning and target setting for respective stakeholders
- Ability to lead happy teams with highest level of productivity
- Be able to train, motivate and walk the talk with ground teams
- Ability to understand both cost and revenue drivers
- Understand analytics to see customer trends and metrics
- Basic concepts of product mix and margins
- Understanding of the purchase funnel
- Empathise and drive metrics for all relevant stakeholders including supply chain
We are looking for leaders at all levels who have the hunger to work with some of the smartest people, who are driven by a sense of purpose, and who wish to leave a legacy in their respective domains and among their professional fraternity. We are not just building apps or tech platforms, but rather building distributed ecosystems connected through intelligent technology that can change the face of the food and grocery consumption pipelines in India, forever, for the better.
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has:
- Tier 1 college MBA with 3-4 years in new economy companies or
- Tier 1 college MBA with 4-8 in Tier 1 FMCG company as ASM / Sr ASM or
- Tier 2 college MBA with 10-12 years in FMCG company at ASM level or
- Should be fit to grow up to zonal level
- An analytical mind, inclination for problem-solving, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to draw conclusions from data and recommend actions. Willingness to self learn new techniques and achieve results
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- High energy and a desire to work in a results-oriented, fast growth cross functional environment.
- A team player, with great stakeholder management skills, and a passion to collaborate, and deliver results.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.