Senior Manager at Jumbotail Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:1764 Applications:486 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:260
Jumbotail - Program Manager - Supply Chain Planning & Design (2-8 yrs)
Job Description -
- Responsible for empowering Supply Chain Fulfillment and First Mile Operations with process innovation, data, insights, and help in expansion. Build scalable processes, leverage technology to increase efficiencies, reduce losses and give a great customer experience.
- Develop, measure, monitor and report process KPIs and parameters across the Fulfillment & First Mile operations.
- Represent the planning team & co-ordinate with Business, Sourcing, Category team to analyze data with regards to space allocation (viz Case size, Volumetric capacity of products, Fast Moving & slow moving), Sales, etc and innovate processes, drive initiatives, bring in automation to drive more efficiency.
- Improve efficiency, utilization and productivity across Fulfillment operations (e.g. Pick/Drop Productivity Increase, decreasing the Dock-to-Stock Time, etc)
- Responsible for increase in Fill Rate of Customers - Reduction of Errors in Fulfillment Operations, ensuring First Expiry First Out, delivering clean products, reducing damages.
- Responsible for reduction of Losses of Inventory (due to Shrinkage & handling) - Exploring innovative solutions to eliminate Missing in Crates
- Represent Planning in setting up the new Fulfillment centers at Bangalore
- Candidates are required to have highly analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of work experience in an operations strategy, Supply Chain or Retail Planning, Capacity Planning, E-Commerce Category/Operations role.
- Ability to think data to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes.
- Business acumen in the Warehousing Industry would be an added advantage.
- Trainable, Hungry, Highly Aspirational
- Having an eye for detail and have the ability to break down a problem and think from First Principles
- Previous experience in Fulfillment Centre (operations, planning, strategy role) would be recommended
- Should be willing to get their hands dirty by being on the ground
- We would like to hear from candidates who have the hunger to impact real lives and who can match our high bar on Core Values that we live by.
- can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
- can envision a great future that you want create
- have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision and passion
- want to work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
- can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above..
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.