Senior Manager at Jumbotail Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:601 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Jumbotail - Product Analyst (1-3 yrs)
We're looking for a Product Analyst who will :
- Work closely with product managers to measure product health and new feature interventions in their product decisions using quantitative data to inform the next steps
- Will be responsible to create app instrumentation to track user behavior with every product release
- Recommending product improvements based on analytical findings. Defining new metrics, techniques, and strategies to improve performance
- Conduct experiments to evaluate the impact of new product features
- Setting up metrics for measuring product/functional performance and responsible for tracking its improvement. Standardizing the metric definition.
- Should be responsible for deep diving into the right problem statements and right segments to target and achieve product development approaches.
We are looking for people who have the hunger to work with some of the smartest people, who are driven by a sense of purpose, and who wish to leave a legacy in their respective domains and among their professional fraternity. An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has-
- 6 months to 1.5 years of experience as a product analyst in consumer products
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Statistics, Comp Sci, Engineering, or other technical field required; advanced degrees a plus
- You are expected to have a strong analytical bent, driving meaningful outcomes using analytics, and be comfortable with putting the necessary tooling to use to uncover insights
- Strong communication skills - ability to effectively communicate the insights developed to the various stakeholders in the organization
- It's a great plus to find someone who has already worked on supply chain, eCommerce, and delivery problems in the past
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Excellent skills in SQL, Excel, problem-solving, and good to have experience in tableau
We would like to hear from candidates who have the hunger to impact real lives and who can match our high bar on Core Values that we live by.
If you :
- Can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
- Can envision a great future that you want to create
- Have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision and passion
- Want to work with some brilliant people, and still raise the bar for all of us
- Can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.