Senior Manager at Jumbotail Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:616 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Jumbotail - Manager - Procurement & Admin Facilities (10-12 yrs)
Manager - Procurement and Admin Facilities
We're looking for a Manager - Procurement and Admin who can :
- Lead all the infra related facility management activities, in all aspects, for all the current and upcoming facilities across geographies.
- Drive project related activities to ensure timely readiness of facilities as per business plan.
- Lead the zonal facility and admin team to ensure smooth operation
- Standardize the SOP for various task related to Facility management and Procurement.
- Work closely with supply chain planning and design team for medium term and long term forecasting of infrastructure, equipment's and consumables requirements
- Set up and manage a streamlined process for facilities management services for entire supply chain operations and locations and ensure the same is enforced on the ground.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (business, finance and legal) for short-term and long-term budgetary planning for the capacity related needs and for always ensuring legal compliance.
- Own and drive strategic infrastructure procurement like racking solutions / automation ( conveyor belts, etc) / IOT based solutions and drive organizations sustainability and cost & energy saving projects through renewable energy, innovation and waste management.
- Exposure in handling various contracts (service and supply)
- Drive P2P automation activity.
REQUIREMENTS : We are looking for leaders at all levels who have the hunger to work with some of the smartest people, who are driven by a sense of purpose, and who wish to leave a legacy in their respective domains and among their professional fraternity. We are not just building apps or tech platforms, but rather building distributed ecosystems connected through intelligent technology that can change the face of the food and grocery consumption pipelines in India, forever, for the better.
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has :
- Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Overall 10-12 years of experience. Experience of 8-10 year in Procurement and 4-6 year in facilities management.
- At least 5-8 yr. experience in managing team.
- Exposure in the e-commerce supply chain (preferably demonstrated ability to set-up food and grocery fulfillment centers) would be an added advantage.
- RICS / CFM / CIPP certification will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience in managerial roles.
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead a team
- Willingness to travel : 50%
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.