Senior Manager at Jumbotail Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:541 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Jumbotail - Manager - HR Business Partner (8-10 yrs)
As PeopleX partner at Jumbotail you will -
- Partner with leaders to develop a talent strategy that supports the growth of the business by assessing current state of talent and provide a road map to deliver future state through capability gap assessment, talent identification, and project planning
- Set high recruitment standards, maintaining operational excellence and compliance.
- Oversee career development for our employees, including clarification of our career framework, creation and communication of learning and development opportunities to build capability and expertise, Line Manager coaching etc.
- Administering various employee benefits programs.
- Maintain an employee database and manage the HRIS.
- Coordinate & Oversee attendance & payroll System, Ensure payroll is completed in an accurate and timely manner.Maintain all payroll related documentation and provide support required during annual audits.
- Develop and implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve HR initiatives.Drive adherence to HR process , metrics.
- Manage teams in multiple locations.
- Conceptualize and facilitate Employee Engagement initiatives with an objective to achieve the internal eNPS (Employee Net Promoter Score) target
- Own, drive, advise and support line managers through the annual HR processes around performance, promotions, bonus, annual pay, potential assessment, succession planning, Engagement survey, etc.
- Build a happy team & promote the employer brand to attract and retain great talent.
- Drive continuous process improvement by collaborating with stakeholders on the design of New solutions that enhance business performance and achieve established Payroll goals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.